Hints & Tips
Tutorials, blogs and more information:
- On-Point Patchwork
- On-Point Ruler – Information included with the purchase of a ruler, if you’ve lost your ruler instructions or free pattern.
- Patchwork Palette
- Flip Your Way to Fabulous Quilts
Print, Online TV, and Radio Links
If you subscribe to QNNtv, you can find Donna on the following shows:
- Quilter’s Newsletter Workshop, November and December 2013 episodes
- Quilter’s Newsletter Community (TBD Soon)
- Quilter’s Newsletter Dec/Jan 2014 magazine issue “On-Point Math Made Easy”
- Quilter’s Newsletter Aug/September 2014 issue “Four Decades of Quilting”
BLOG Tutorial Links
STITCHThis! Article features Donna’s On-Point Patchwork Book:
Make Something, It’s Good to Be Crafty Article features On-Point Ruler:
Stripples and the Bias Stripper Ruler
For those of you looking for the Bias Stripper ruler to use with copies of Stripples and Stripples Strikes Again, hope is at hand! The On-Point ruler is a new substitute for the old Bias Stripper needed to make the quilts in those two books. I get many requests for the Bias Stripper which is no longer in production but the On-Point ruler is the same thing gussied up and reincarnated for a new purpose. You can use it just like the Bias Stripper to make the quilts in the books. The On- Point ruler is for sale in my Store.
As much as the editors and I try to be perfect, alas we are not. I found a small error on page 70 in Flip Your Ways to Fabulous Quilts. At the top of the right column the cutting instruction for the red print says to cut two strips 3 1/2″ wide. You only need one.